AG SPRING SHOW
Tuesday, March 10
8:00 am- 3:00 pm
Double Tree Hilton
700 Elm Street
• All booths must be fully set up by 7 am on Monday, prior to the opening of the show.
• A $250.00 fine will be charged to any vendor who has not completed set up by 7 am.
• Vendors will gain access to the show floor at 1 pm, Monday, March 9, and will have secure overnight access for set up if need be.
• Vendors are not permitted on the show floor prior to 1:00 pm on Monday.
• Dock space is available once AG Trucks have completely unloaded, after 1:00 PM.
• After the show, AG Trucks will be available to return equipment to the warehouse.
• Supplies, samples and decorations must be brought in by the back doors only.
• Please do not cart items through the Hotel.
• Please do not ship any samples to the Hotel.
Vendors must not give out bags of any sort at the show.
• Each retailer will receive a bag for samples upon check-in. This is the only sample bag permitted to leave the show floor, so PLEASE DO NOT hand any other bag to retailers.
• Product remaining at the close of show will be donated to the NH Food Bank.
• Exchange of products among vendors cannot be permitted.
The New Hampshire Food Bank distributed over 12 million pounds of food
to more than 400 partner agencies in NH.
• All vendors are required to wear a company name badge.
• To ensure our retailers get the attention they deserve, cell phone use is prohibited on the sales floor. If you must make or receive calls, please do so off the sales floor and ensure your booth is properly covered during your absence.
• There will be an announcement once the show floor has closed. Vendors must not break down until all customers have left the selling area at 3:00 PM.
• Vendors will be fined $250 for early breakdown and/or inappropriate show behavior.
Vendors are given a logon code and web site at the show to review sales reports.
Please keep for future reference after the show.
Please join us for our 2020 Fall Show:
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Automated Show Information:
• All Retailers are issued a BUYER NUMBER, WHICH IS PRINTED ON THEIR NAME BADGE
• Retailers with multiple stores have the option to set up a STORE GROUP. This allows them to buy for the group, not simply the individual stores.
• Retailers will present their BUYER NUMBER to the vendor when they are ready to place an order.
• The VENDOR will enter the item code, order quantity and delivery date.
Training will be held every hour between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM, on Monday March 9 only. Attending this training is mandatory.
It is a vendor's responsibility to attend a training session prior to the show, and to be proficient in the show ordering system.
At the end of the show, you will receive a login code from JT Smith to access your orders. This code should be kept for future reference.
VENDOR CONTRACT CHECKLIST:
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL AND RETURNED BY THE DEADLINE. INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL BE RETURNED.
BOOTH SPACE IS LIMITED, AND IS ALLOCATED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
Due by 11/29/2019:
__ Signed Vendor Contract
__ Multiple Vendor Billing (if applicable)
__ Sponsorship(s) (if applicable)
Due by 12/24/2019:
__ Show Sample Request (required even if you bring your own)
__ Signed Sample Procedure
__ Electrical Service Form
__ City of Manchester Fire Department Sheet
If you are a vendor that has been with AGNE for less than one year, you must submit a check for all show fees with this contract.
Please reach out to Linda Caron with any questions at 603-223-5359.